Helios Junks is a Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 3 decks, Helios Junks including four boats from 7 to 9 cabin fully equipped luxury cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outdoor dining area, sundeck.
Helios Junks experienced and well-trained staffs are appreciated to serve you. Further more, we are willing to bring you not only the memories about marvelous beauty of HaLong Bay-A World Heritage but also the satisfaction about all the luxurious and comfortable services we have made.
We realized that we always have to improve ourselves by continuing investing in ship-building, staff-training to be more and more professional and perfecting all the services to deserve your belief.
- Launch: NOVEMBER 2009
- Capacity: 18
- Operating Area: Ha Long Bay Viet Nam
- Launch NOVEMBER 2009
- Length 29 m
- Height 12 m
- Width 07 m
- 01 sun-decks Yes
- 01 Dinning areas Yes
- Bar Yes
- 20 Luxury cabins -
- 1 Massage and Spa Area -
- Address 104 A2 Lac Chinh - Ba Dinh - Ha Noi
- Distance to nearest bank or ATM 500 m
- Distance to nearest hospital 4 km
- Distance to Hanoi airport (Noi Bai) 170 km or 3.5 driving hours
- Distance to Haiphong airport (Cat Bi) 80 km or 1.5 driving hours
- Distance to Haiphong airport (Cat Bi) 175 km or 3.5 driving hours
- Shuttle bus service Daily departure at 8:00 am
- Private Car service On request
- Helicopter service On request
Check In / Check Out
- Check in time 12:00 a.m
- Check out time 11:30 a.m
Credit card accepted
- Visa, MasterCard
- English, French, Vietnamese
- Superior cabin N/A
- Deluxe cabin 05 (14 m²)
- Seawind Suite cabin N/A
- Family Suite cabin 01 (15M²)
- Total number of cabins 09 cabins
- Total passengers 18
Cabin Amenities (All Cabin Types)
- Hair-dryer Yes
- Individual controller air-conditioning Yes
- Shower cabin Yes
- Toilet Yes
- Bathroom amenities Yes
- Umbrella / Raincoat at reception Yes
DINING ROOM :
• Elegant dining room (30 seats)
• Large panorama windows
• Cozy and warm atmosphere
• Fully air-conditioned
• Excellent local cuisine
• Vietnamese Set Menus or Buffets
• International Cocktail and Drink List
• Professional and charming service
• Daily Happy Hour (21.00 – 23.00)
• Movie Nights and wooden Board Games
Helios Junk welcomes you onboard. We hope you will have a
wonderful Ha Long Bay cruise experience. For your own comfort and safety, we ask
you to acquaint yourself with the vessel and familiarize yourself with the
onboard safety systems and procedures outlined in this information sheet.
Safety Facilities List:
• 45 life jackets total, including 23 inside cabins
• 10 hammers
• 09 fire extinguishers 1kg in cabin for passengers' usage
• 07 fire extinguishers 3.5 kgs on the staircase
• 01 fire extinguisher 34 kgs in the reception area and the restaurant
• 01 alarm for fire in all parts of boat (in case of smoke)
• 01 alarm for water level in basement
Company Safety Measures
1/ Helios Junk are commanded by a Captain, and manned by a professional Deck Crew and Cruise Staff. All Crew and Staff have training certificates or recognized expertise accredited by the relevant Vietnamese Government Authority or Agency.
2/ Helios Junk operate under professional daily technical supervision and ongoing maintenance schedules. Each vessel maintenance schedule includes regular monthly and bi-annual routine maintenance and an annual dry-docking to ensure all aspects of seaworthiness and accommodation are in good condition.
3/ Our Cruise Managers conduct a safety briefing prior to departure. The briefing includes onboard procedures and clear instructions in case of emergency.
4/ Helios Junk Crews are trained for SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) and dealing with emergencies. Refresher training and live drills are conducted every 6 months.
5/ The vessel is fitted with professional marine safety equipment: VHF Radio, GPS Plotting, Two-way radios, Water Ingress Alarm System, Anti-sinking Pump System, Fire Alarm system and fire extinguishers.
6/ The vessel is inspected by the local Maritime Registration Authority annually and certified accordingly.
7/ Helios Junk are covered with maximum vessel insurance based on the vessel certification, including total Crew and Passenger capacity.
8/ Helios Junk places the highest priority on the safety and security of our vessels and all Passengers, Crew and Staff onboard.
Captain and Crew Introduction Briefing:
General information about the Helios Junk, such as itinerary, vessel age, tonnage, speed, etc. A full safety briefing is included.
The weather forecast for the next 24 hours is included in the briefing.
Fire Extinguishers are located in all cabins, ladder ways, passageways on each deck and in all operating compartments throughout the vessel
Onboard First Aid and Medicine: